Skip to Content

Motor Claims - FAQs

Motor Claims


Show all

  • If the accident is a front to rear collision please complete the front to rear form making sure that you keep a copy of the completed and signed form.
  • If in the accident someone is hurt or injured please call the police authorities and an ambulance, if necessary.
  • For other type of collisions please inform immediately the local wardens on 21320202.

If you are comprehensively insured our surveyor will inspect your damaged vehicle at an approved repairer of your choice. Subject to submission of all the requested documentation and policy excess, repairs will be authorised by our offices following surveyor’s approval of costs. Parts will also be ordered directly by our offices.

For any further information please do not hesitate to contact our offices.

Back to top