The Fundación MAPFRE Documentation Center has launched its second mobile application which it calls Biblioteca FM, available for both iOS and Android devices.
Users can find everything they are looking for on the subject of Insurance, Risk Management, Accident Prevention and Social Protection. They can also quiz the General Catalog and Journal Catalog, check the recommended bibliographies on current issues and access openly available e-documents.
They can also subscribe to the monthly newsletter, save their favorite searches and contact the Center whenever they need to.
With the Biblioteca FM app you can download a great many free access documents to the digital library incorporated into mobile devices and look at them subsequently without the need for an internet connection.
• Recommended Works:
- Selection of works incorporated into the catalog and links to recommended bibliographies.
- Subscription to the monthly newsletter.
• Access to the General Catalog: it contains references to books, reports, rankings, e-documents, magazines, articles and links to other specialist institutions.
• Access to the Journal Catalog: You can search based on the titles of specialist journals and/or subject areas.
• My Library: a location in which to store all the documentation you have selected and then download and refer to it without the need for an internet connection.
• Favorite searches: users can recover them whenever they want and refresh them periodically.
• Contact us: If users want to locate the documentation center, this section will tell them how to do so, as well as how to get in touch with the documentalists with any queries.