This policy has certain requirements that shall be evaluated by the customer. It is very important to consider them in order to decide which insurance policy satisfies better the policyholder needs.
- You must send us written notice, as soon as reasonably possible, of any incident. You must send us every information about the event in your possession.
The following restrictions apply to the policy:
We will not cover loss derived from actions against medical advice; awaiting results of medical tests or medical investigations; being on hospital waiting list for treatment; anxiety, stress or depression (unless admitted as an in-patient at a recognised hospital).
- We will not pay for claims caused by failure to obtain the recommended vaccinations.
- We will not cover loss and damage caused by war, acts of foreign enemies, terrorism, rebellion, revolution insurrection, or confiscation by nationalisation.
- We will not cover loss caused by alcoholism, the use of intoxicating drink or drugs (other than drugs taken in accordance with treatment prescribed by a doctor, but not for drug addiction), or self-exposure to unnecessary danger (except in an attempt to save human life).
- Incidents which may lead to a claim not notified in writing within 31 days of the expiry of the insurance are excluded.
- We do not cover losses caused by any illegal act by you or criminal proceedings against you or any other person on whom the wedding depends (except attending a court of law as a witness, unless such obligation derives from your occupation).
- Arbitrary and malicious acts, and any acts of vandalism by people invited to the wedding or reception by you, are excluded.
- We do not cover loss or damage caused by pollution or contamination, unless directly produced by an unexpected, recognisable, accidental incident happening completely at a precise time and place.
- Damages caused by the failure of any equipment or any computer software to recognise a true calendar date are excluded.
- We do not pay for loss or theft from not supervised venues or vehicles, unless involving forcible or violent entry to or exit.
- We do not pay for loss or damage as a result from wet and tear, corrosion, moth, vermin, insects, gradual deterioration. Damages caused by the use of faulty or defective materials, electronic electrical or mechanical breakdown, and normal atmospheric or climatic conditions are also excluded.