Your MAPFRE Middlesea Wedding Insurance policy includes a wide protection for you on your wedding day:
We will cover ceremonial attire, including clothing and accessories whether hired or owned by the groom, male and female attendants, and the parents of the bride and groom in case of unavoidable cancellation or rearrangement of the wedding.
- We will pay for the restoration or replacement of bridal attire to be worn by the bride, if such attire is lost or damaged while in your possession, within 1 month prior to the reception, and for a subsequent 48 hours thereafter.
- We will cover flowers, photographs and video, catering, transport, and accommodation as a direct result of the unavoidable cancellation or curtailment of the wedding or reception.
- We will cover the costs of the cancellation or rearrangement of the wedding in case of the non-appearance of the person officiating the ceremony or registrar proved that no alternative is found.
- We will cover the costs of the cancellation or rearrangement of the wedding caused by the inability of the wedding party and guests to reach the wedding or wedding reception venue due to adverse weather conditions. Wedding reception means the social gathering, including but not limited to, room hire and catering.
- Wedding suppliers costs are covered if there is a total non-appearance on the wedding day of any booked and paid-for professional wedding services.
- We will cover the costs of the cancellation or rearrangement of the wedding caused by redundancy of the bride or groom, or any of their relatives who would have made proven, financial contributions to the wedding.
- We will cover accidental loss or damage to wedding gifts stored by you or your close relative, or best man at your home, or at the wedding venue on the wedding reception day. Also, we cover gifts in transit. Cover applies one month prior to the wedding, and for a subsequent 24 hours thereafter, or until a claim is made, whichever occurs first.
- We will cover for unforeseen expenses incurred to take/re-take wedding photographs or videos as a result of the non-appearance at the wedding of the professional photographer or video operator hired for the wedding and for the loss of or damage to the original film or negatives.
- We will indemnify in respect of your legal liability arising from accidental injury to third parties or accidental loss of or damage to third party property in connection with the wedding.