Download the new MAPFRE Middlesea Motor App for iPhone & Android. This app allows you to easily request direct Middlesea assistance which will detect your location and send a recovery vehicle straight to where you are!
Click to download
Search for iAssist on iTunes App Store or Android Market.
After downloading - Instructions for use
Welcome to iAssist, the new MAPFRE Middlesea's way of requesting Roadside Assistance services. Please follow the instructions on how to proceed:
- Go to My Profile and create a new one with your Personal Details and details about your vehicle(s).
- You are now ready to ask for assistance services. Go to the Assistance logo.
- Please select Type of Assistance required.
- Select the type of Breakdown and press the Next button.
- Wait until the GPS locates your position (This could take few seconds. The app will show a blue point).
- Complete other details (if any) that may locate you more easily (In front of… near… etc).
- Press the SEND button.
- A pop-up message will appear informing that the request has been received and is being processed.
- The status of your Assistance is “Waiting”.
- When assigned, the status will change to “Finished”.
- You will receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the estimated time of arrival.
- In the History button you will be able to find the details of all the Assistance Services requested by you.