With this insurance you can choose between 3 levels of coverage for your vehicle: (1) Third Party Only; (2) Third Party, Fire &Theft Damage; (3) Comprehensive cover.
- Roadside assistance and breakdown service is provided for all drivers. This includes immediate repair following mechanical or electrical failure, battery boost and flat tyre assistance, towing of motor vehicle following a breakdown or accident.
- We also cover second delivery service, fuel delivery and locksmith service. To make use of this roadside assistance and breakdown service, drivers shall contact our 24/7 Call Centre on 2248-0200.
- We will cover you for all amounts which you may be legally required to pay as a result from an accident while driving or using your vehicle, which causes the death of or bodily injury to any other person or damage to another person’s property.
- If any person in your vehicle sustain any bodily injury as a result of an accident involving your vehicle, we will always refund the cost of the required medical treatments in connection with such wound. We will pay up to the sum shown in the schedule comprised in your policy for each injured person.
- Also, as a valued MAPFRE Middlesea Insurance policyholder, if you and/or any of your passengers suffer bodily injury as a direct result of an accident involving your vehicle, we will pay the amount fixed in the policy to the wounded person or to such person’s legal representatives. The benefits taken into account are: death or bodily injury occur within 3 months of the accident; total and irrecoverable loss of sight in one or both eyes; total loss by physical severance at or above the wrist or ankle of one or more limbs.
- Level 2 and 3 of the policy include the loss of or damage to your vehicle comprising its accessories and spare parts caused by fire, self-ignition, lightning or explosion. It also includes the theft or attempted theft. We will also cover the loss of or damage to your vehicle, including its accessories and spare parts, while on it or while in your locked private garage. The loss of or damage to personal belongings while on your vehicle is only comprised in the comprehensive option. The comprehensive cover also compensates you for the cost of hiring an alternative transport while your vehicle is being repaired following an accident covered under your policy.