MAPFRE Middlesea’s Max Protect Insurance will provide you with the absolute peace of mind you seek. With Max Protect, you can rest assured knowing that should you find yourself enduring a fatal accident, your family will be covered from all costs. This policy provides two different coverages as well as an optional cover pertaining to travel.
Without further ado, what does a standard Max Protect Insurance policy cover, exactly?
Funeral and burial expenses:
• If the beneficiary passes away, we will pay the limits specified in the Schedule pertaining to the funeral- and burial-related costs.
• Further to the above, we will also cover all costs regarding the coordination, organization and management of the proceedings for the funeral and burial in Malta. Please note that this would have to be done through our own network of independent providers.
• Optional Extension: should the beneficiary choose an alternative location outside of Malta for his/her funeral and burial, we will pay for this within the specified limits of the Schedule without the provisional services of coordinating, organizing and managing the proceedings for the funeral and burial.
• If the insured person suffer bodily injury directly from an accident caused by external, violent and visible means we will pay up to the limits specified in the Schedule any expenses pertaining to the death, disability or medically-related expenses according to the scale of compensation.
• For more information on this optional cover, please see our standard travel (short-term) policy which is based on the Low Cost, Economy and Club levels of cover.
Now that you know what our Max Protect Insurance policy covers, one could begin to realize how essential this coverage may be for you and your loved ones. With MAPFRE Middlesea’s Max Protect Insurance, you will receive sufficient coverage within a fair price range, allowing you to save a significant amount of money in the long-run.