Your MAPFRE Middlesea Electric Vehicle Insurance policy includes a wide range of interesting benefits for you and your vehicle:
- 24/7 Call Centre on 2248-0200.
- Free repair on the spot following mechanical or electrical breakdown of your car.
- Battery boost assistance (applicable to hybrid vehicles only) and towing of motor vehicle following a breakdown or accident. This cover is limited to 2 battery boost services in 1 week.
- Second delivery service if the car malfunctions during the night, on a weekend or public holiday.
- Flat tyre assistance
- Fuel delivery for hybrid vehicles and towing to nearest charging point in the event the vehicle runs out of charge for electric vehicles
- Locksmith service. This cover is limited to one locksmith service per policy period.
- Transport of the passengers in case of an accident.
- Standard roadside assistance and breakdown service is provided in all Europe.
- Policyholders with more than one vehicle insured with Middlesea Insurance, or with other kind of Middlesea policies, may benefit of discounts on their premiums.
- We will cover any damage, where the damage is caused by breakage, to the glass in your vehicle’s windscreen or windows.
- We will cover your vehicle when it is in the hands of a motor trader carrying from a motor trade outlet or premises for service, overhaul or repair, or when it is being parked by an employee of a hotel or restaurant vehicle parking service.
- Third party Fire &Theft and Comprehensive levels cover emergency overnight accommodation. We cover your lodging if you or any person covered by this policy cannot reach the intended destination because your car cannot be driven due to an incident which happens outside Malta.
- These two protection levels encompass the loss of or damage to personal belongings while in or on your vehicle. At your request, we will pay back the owner of the lost or damaged property
- The comprehensive level also covers you for the expenses of hiring an alternative car while yours is being repaired following an accident covered under your policy.
Roadside Assistance and Breakdown cover is limited to a maximum of four (4) breakdown services per car insurance policy period across all covers.