- Leading a team responsible for supporting and maintaining our various core and non-core business IT solutions in use by our Regional Offices, our back office personnel and our extensive extended network across Malta.
- Co-ordinate and manage our agreed Service Level Agreements with various Partners.
- Liaise with our Corporate Technology Division in Madrid for deliveries related to the Core Systems
- Manage all Change Requests to ensure any activity on our Production systems is properly maintained
- Co-ordinate with our Service Desk to manage and resolve all raised tickets to the required Service Level Agreements
- Ensure that Support and Maintenance budgets are monitored and controlled throughout the year
- To maintain and improve all customer relations
This role demands a customer focused individual that has proven experience and skills in Change Management, IT implementation services, customer care and overall generic IT skills. Required skills in Business Analysis, Incident Handling, Problem Solving Techniques, MS SQL, Report Writing and people management experience is expected. Excellent command of both spoken and written English is a must.
Product management experience will be considered as an advantage.
Previous Professional Experience:
Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in health claims or underwriting or have a medical career background. Kindly send CV to email@example.com by not later than 1st December 2020