The chosen candidate will form part of the Group Compliance Function of MAPFRE Middlesea and MAPFRE MSV Life, the leading insurance group in Malta and will work under the direct guidance of the Group Head of Compliance. This is a dynamic role, which entails the application of regulatory principles to the Group’s activity of insurance distribution and that of its extensive distribution network. The role involves both monitoring as well as the provision of the necessary support and advice. The role necessitates close cooperation with the Commercial and Technical teams of the Group.
• A first degree in insurance or equivalent. Candidates currently studying towards attainment of ACII qualification will be considered.
• 2 - 3 years industry experience in the insurance sector with previous roles in insurance sales and operations environments considered an asset
• Be methodical and have an organised approach to work
• Be assertive and able to exercise good influence
• Be able to build relationships with different stakeholders
• Be able to multi-task
• Be a good team player
• Possess good communication skills.
Applicants are kindly requested to send an updated CV to HR Department, email@example.com.