• Lead business process re-engineering or improvement initiatives with a focus on improving process efficiency, effectiveness and control.
• Liaise with management to coordinate process improvement projects.
• Create process plans that contain project goals, milestones and resources.
• Assist management in the articulation of business process strategy, budgets and programme of works.
• Carry out analysis of present (As Is) and future (To Be) processes and identify opportunities for efficiency, cost and automation improvements.
• Gather and document business requirements through workshops with Process Owners.
• Facilitate process modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases.
• Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels.
• Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
• Measure the efficiency and cost of process activities.
• Identify issues and risks.
• Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management.
• Participate in the problem resolution.
• Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review.
• Maintain a complete understanding of and adheres to all IT policies and processes.
• Participate in coaching and mentoring other IT resources in their role.
• A business or IT related degree or higher;
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role;
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written;
• Excellent command of the English language (Maltese and a third language will be considered an asset);
• Client oriented;
• Excellent in negotiation skills;
• Be able to prioritize work in accordance with the exigencies of the company;
• Be able to build strong and lasting relationships with end-users, partners and providers of services;
• Versant in typical software development methodologies – waterfall, agile etc.
• Be able to travel.
• Good project planning skills.
• Solid business analysis skills.
• Good knowledge of IT infrastructure.
• Good knowledge of business process management terminology and notation (BPMN).
Maltese : Level : Excellent
English : Level : Excellent
Spanish : Level : Any level is considered an asset
Applicants are kindly requested to send an updated CV to HR Department, email@example.com
by not later than 12th December, 2018.