- To take incoming calls from internal and external clients including intermediaries
- Dealing with personal lines claim enquiries, with a main focus on home related products
- Opening and registration of new claims on internal systems
- Handling of claims which entails initial registration of claims, appoint assessor, read assessors report; make decision on claim up to payment of claim within authority limit vested in the role.
- Updating of claim reserves
- Making sure any claims are handled in a timely manner
- Liaising with internal and external clients including intermediaries
Education, Qualification & Certification:
Minimum of secondary level of education, preferably in hold of a Diploma in Insurance as per The Chartered Insurance Institute (UK) or close to the achievement of this level in the near future
- Knowledge and experience of the insurance industry (minimum 3 years’ experience) in the areas related to personal lines products
- Sound knowledge of Insurance principles
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- MMS IT systems (Insight, Tronweb, Insfocus etc)
- Ability to monitor quality control
- Client relationship skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Ready to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Energetic, positive and outgoing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English
Previous Professional Experience:
Work experience related to Personal Lines Claims would be considered an asset.
Applicants are kindly requested to send an updated CV to HR Department, email@example.com.