This policy has certain requirements that shall be evaluated by the customer. It is very important to consider them in order to decide which insurance policy satisfies better the policyholder needs.
- You shall keep the property insured in a sound condition and take reasonable precautions to prevent accidents, injury, loss, destruction or damage.
- You shall take all reasonable steps to observe and comply with statutory or local authority laws obligations and requirements.
The following restrictions apply to the policy:
- We will not cover loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by, resulting from, or in connection with any act of terrorism regardless of any other cause or event contributing simultaneously or in any other sequence to the loss. Loss, damage, cost or expense caused by any action taken in controlling, preventing, suppressing or in any way relating to any act of terrorism are also excluded.
- Loss, damage, cost or expense directly or indirectly arising out of biological or chemical contamination due to any act of terrorism is excluded.
- Damages to data or software, in particular any harmful change in data, software or computer programs that is caused by a deletion, a corruption or a deformation of the original structure, are excluded.
- We will not cover the cost of removing, annulling or cleaning-up seeping, pollution or contamination substances unless the seepage, pollution or contamination is caused by a sudden, unexpected event during the period of this policy.
- The policy will not cover any actual or supposed liability for any claim or claims in respect of loss directly or indirectly resulting from asbestos in whatever form or quantity.
- We will not cover nuclear energy risks.
- We will not cover loss, damage, cost or expense directly or indirectly caused to any transmission and distribution lines.
- Damages, costs or expenses directly or indirectly caused by mould and vermin are excluded.
- We will not cover loss or damage caused directly or indirectly out of non-ionic radiation including, but not limited, to electromagnetic fields.
- We will not cover loss, damage, injury or liability caused directly or indirectly by war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, warlike operations, insurrection, rebellion or revolution. We will not cover either losses caused by martial law or state of siege, or any of the events which determine the proclamation or maintenance of martial law or state of siege.