Terms and Conditions
- Participants must carry out all steps in order to be eligible to win, i.e. ‘Tag/Name’ the Organisation you would like to give the €800 to and ‘Tag’ a friend who believes in the same cause.
- Fake profiles will not be considered eligible to win. Participants under any suspicion of foul play will automatically be disqualified from this competition and any other future competitions at the discretion of the Company.
- The Competition will start on Friday 3rd December 2021 at 08:30 and will run until Monday 20th December 2021 at 23:59. Any participant who fails to participate within the aforementioned time period will not be eligible to win.
- The Competition will be open to all individuals who abide by the aforementioned Terms and Conditions and one winner will be randomly chosen following the end of the Competition. The mentioned Charity Organisation or Voluntary Organisation (VO) shall receive €800 to be paid directly to them and the winner will be entitled to the balance of the prize, being €200.
- The winner of this prize will be the participant who posted the comment below the post.
- The randomly selected winner will be tagged by the Company in the comments below the competition post on Facebook. Should any one of these individuals fail to provide a reply of confirmation within 48 hours of being contacted, he/she will be disqualified and a different participant will be chosen as the potential winner.
- The winner is requested to contact the company at email@example.com to be able to claim the prize of the competition.
- The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion and is not transferable to any other person.
- Offer cannot be redeemed in cash. Prize will be paid out by way of bank transfer.